Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lord Atwood's Lovers by Eva Clancy

Lord Atwood's LoversLord Atwood's Lovers by Eva Clancy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars! A lovely (well, maybe lovely is not the best word, just the first that came to my mind, lol!) menage a trois. Even though it was erotica, Lord Atwood’s Lovers was actually quite sweet in its execution in regards to the main couples relationship. I enjoyed the brief glimpse into their life as husband and wife, as well as seeing Imogen's emotional growth. Alexander was a fun and perhaps quirky addition!

I probably would have enjoyed it more if the scenes were more detailed (Did I just say that?) I am keeping this review short, since this was a novella/short story, and I am trying to stay away from spoilers. Overall, I really enjoyed the story and would recommend it to anyone who wants a “quickie.” ;-)

View all my reviews

No comments: