Saturday, March 12, 2011

Masques: Aralorn, Book 1 by Patricia Briggs (Brilliance Audio, 2010)

4 1/2 Stars!  Fantasy was my first love and this book brought me back to just why I used to love and read it all the time. I enjoyed the character development of Wolf immensely.  His elusiveness really added dimension to the storyline. And Aralorn, what to say?  She was a very strong and likable heroine.  I am looking forward to seeing more in this world. Certainly a great listen!

Copied Blurb:

After an upbringing of proper behavior and oppressive expectations, Aralorn fled her noble birthright for a life of adventure as a mercenary spy. Her latest mission involves spying on the increasingly powerful sorcerer Geoffrey ae'Magi. But in a war against an enemy armed with the powers of illusion, how do you know who the true enemy is - or where he will strike next?

My Rating: 4.5

Additional Audio Notes:

Publisher: Brilliance Audio, 2010
Narrator: Katherine Kellgren

No comments: