Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Worlds Burn Through by Vicki Keire

Worlds Burn Through (The Chronicles of Nowhere #1)Worlds Burn Through by Vicki Keire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars! A very short, action-packed start to a new series by Vicki Keire. This is my first read by this author, and I am eager to dive into the next installment!

This is one of those reviews where I hesitate to say too much, as it was really short. Therefore, easy to give away spoilers. Yet, there was so much folded into the short format. The characters that were introduced were solid. Chloe was a typical teenager thrown into a rough situation. Eliot, her guardian, was just a fantastic character to meet. I love the whole Guardian/Ward relationship, that was very well fleshed out.

Between the Abandoned and the Guardians, this little package packs quite the punch! Chloe and Eliot must survive!

This story does not end at all, I must warn you. It is expected to pick up immediately in the next installment.

View all my reviews

No comments: