Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vampire in Her Mysts by Meagan Hatfield (Harlequin Nocturne Bites, 2011)

3 Stars!  While I really loved a previous book by Hatfield, this novella did not quite work for me.  I didn't get why they were attracted to one another.  I also wanted a little more story.


Copied Blurb:

Bounty hunters had wounded and abandoned him in the Mysts a dark haven for the supernatural. But vampire Yuri Feodorovna thinks he has found the key to survival when he sees Ileana Tarasova a beautiful servant of the Goddess. Yuri is filled with desire at the sight of her tantalizing body...though it is a desire with a dangerous undercurrent of hunger. He cannot resist his need to feed and possess Ileana just as she cannot help the way her body responds with eagerness and lust at his touch... But will Yuri still want Ileana when he learns her deadly secret?

My Rating: 3

No comments: