Monday, July 2, 2012

Eliza's Awakening by Zaide Bishop (Carina Press, 2012)

Eliza's AwakeningEliza's Awakening by Zaide Bishop
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars! A short fast paced, very erotic read!

Warning: This novella contains dubious consent, so if that is not your cup of tea, I would suggest passing on this one.

This was a very quick read, with a very hot, nicely drawn out scene. The events unfold in a seamless manner, giving the characters a quick background, and the lore plenty of description. I would have liked the spicier parts to have begun sooner in the tale, yet it was still artfully done. And very, very hot!

This is my first Zaide Bishop story and I curious to see what else she has in store for future books and novellas. I would recommend Eliza’s Awakening to those who like their stories steamier and edgier than your average read. I, for one, enjoyed it quite a bit;-)

View all my reviews

No comments: